The school bell rang alerting the students for school. It was the afternoon session.
It was his younger brother's birthday, and as we was wiping the remnants of ice cream stain of his mouth, he said, "I don't have afternoon class today, I'll go earn money and take you the amusement park later today". The younger brother replied, "I wanna go, I wanna go....I want to...follow you. In his excitement, he relented.
Clash of weapons, a sea of people and there they was...right in the middle of it, playing extras on a movie set. After a long struggle, the older one was pushed back and came the running crowd beating the scapegoat. He played the role, tried to downplay the pain so that his younger brother may enjoy the amusement park later. The younger brother in his defense came out of the crowd to fend off the extras that were beating his older brother. In such a state, the director yelled, "CUT!!! what are u doing?"
He fired the both of them. At least they got their lunch box but they served curry. His brother throws himself back in trying to get another lunch box for his younger brother in which he asked the crew, "Can I change this curry rice for something else? My brother can't take curry. Please?" The crew shouted back, "NO! cannot, if I do this for everyone who asked then I would be extremely busy wouldn't I?" shooing them off. The commotion caught the eye of the director in which we see a different side of him, uttering, "give the young boy something else to eat!" The crew in slave authority responded, "Yes director" and quickly took a new lunch box saying to young boy, "BBQ pork on rice better for you?".
The fat crewman smiled in fake tenderness submitting to the director, while the younger brother nodded in jubilation. He was just happy that the younger brother had something to eat.
It was his younger brother's birthday, and as we was wiping the remnants of ice cream stain of his mouth, he said, "I don't have afternoon class today, I'll go earn money and take you the amusement park later today". The younger brother replied, "I wanna go, I wanna go....I want to...follow you. In his excitement, he relented.
Clash of weapons, a sea of people and there they was...right in the middle of it, playing extras on a movie set. After a long struggle, the older one was pushed back and came the running crowd beating the scapegoat. He played the role, tried to downplay the pain so that his younger brother may enjoy the amusement park later. The younger brother in his defense came out of the crowd to fend off the extras that were beating his older brother. In such a state, the director yelled, "CUT!!! what are u doing?"
He fired the both of them. At least they got their lunch box but they served curry. His brother throws himself back in trying to get another lunch box for his younger brother in which he asked the crew, "Can I change this curry rice for something else? My brother can't take curry. Please?" The crew shouted back, "NO! cannot, if I do this for everyone who asked then I would be extremely busy wouldn't I?" shooing them off. The commotion caught the eye of the director in which we see a different side of him, uttering, "give the young boy something else to eat!" The crew in slave authority responded, "Yes director" and quickly took a new lunch box saying to young boy, "BBQ pork on rice better for you?".
The fat crewman smiled in fake tenderness submitting to the director, while the younger brother nodded in jubilation. He was just happy that the younger brother had something to eat.
Labels: stories

0 Responses to “The story of my...”
Post a Comment